Jackson had his one month check up today (even though he is 5 1/2 weeks old!) He did a wonderful job - despite being hungry! He now weighs 8 lbs 15 oz and is 23 inches long! He also got his second hepatitis shot which he is sleeping off at the moment.
Another first...Mark and I are leaving him with Mimi for most of the day tomorrow. Mark won tickets to the OSU game through work. Go Bucks! Hopefully Jackson will be a good boy and mommy won't miss him too much! :)
2 comments:
So, how did Mommy do leaving little Jackson with Mimi for such a long time??? Empty nest syndrome already??? Hope you enjoyed your time at the game (even though we played like crap)!!
I missed him!! I was actually very good...I only called once! :)
The game was fun (being free and all!) even though we were in the nosebleed section and they played awful. This weekend will be interesting...
Post a Comment