Today was my last day of work! It is hard to believe that the school year is over already and I am beginning a new phase in life. It was hard to leave my Tree family, but I know I will stay connected. I have a lot to look forward to and I'm sure I will be very busy! What a blessing from God to be able to stay home and raise our little boy!
Mark and I still have quite a bit to do before the baby comes...like pick a name! I promise we aren't just keeping it a secret - we just can't decide!! Honest!! Mark has the day off tomorrow and we are going to decorate the nursery. Check back for pics! We are also gearing up for a visit from the VanAlstine's (we can't wait to see Lyla Bean!) Mark and I are also taking our labor and delivery class and nursing class this weekend. Hopefully Mark makes it through without passing out! :)
By the way: Seneca has become a hunter! She caught a bird - the only problem is she doesn't know what to do with them once she catches them. Mark had to "take care of it". I hope this doesn't become a favorite hobby for her!
1 comments:
You guys and the Chili's have inspired me to create our own Boyer Blog. Although, there's no pics of me just yet. Still debating whether I want my big belly on there. ;-)
Post a Comment