BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Blizzard of 08'!!

We survived the blizzard of 08'! Mark was in Kentucky at a concert and got stuck there! I told him even if he could get home he couldn't get in the driveway! When I told him on the phone that they were calling it a blizzard he laughed at me...you know, being from upstate NY and all! However, he took me a little more seriously when he found out we got 20 inches! Anyway, Mark eventually made it home safe (although he still hasn't gotten to park in the driveway!) The good news is Seneca loves snow - she had a blast (I took pics with my phone (Mark had the camera) but I can't convert them to the computer...bummer!) The bad news is we lost our mailbox! It was knocked over and is now under a few feet of snow!! Who needs bills anyway!?! :)

0 comments: